IPM & IMPE Training
Have You Signed up for the Inland Port Manager (IPM) and Inland Marine Port Executive (IMPE) Training?
The program is based on the Maritime Port Executive program, which has been used to train over 1,100 professionals working with ocean ports. The Inland Marine Port Executive program, developed in cooperation with IRPT’s Education Committee, is the first program of its kind that has been specifically designed with the needs of inland port professionals in mind.
The Inland Port Manager covers:
1. International Transportation System, Modes and Logistics
2. Worldwide Port Industry and Maritime Industry Trends
a. The Inland River System
4. Public Port Governance Structures and Management
5. Port and Terminal Administration and Finance
6. Intermodal Marine and Cargo Facilities
7. Port and Intermodal Terminal Operations
8. International and National Regulatory Requirements
9. Port & Terminal Safety, Security and Emergency Planning
The IPM is a 2-day course offered at $1,000 and is a prerequisite for the Inland Marine Port Executive training, but can be taken concurrently.
The Inland Marine Port Executive covers:
11. Port Infrastructure-Waterways, Road and Rail Access
12. Port and Terminal Property Management and Risk Factors
14. Cargo Processes and Management, Chartering and Carriage
15. Cost and Pricing of Transportation, Application of the O/D Analysis
16. Port and Terminal Business Development and Planning
18. Marine Terminal and Port Tariffs, Regulations and Operating Plans
19. Public Relations, Information Systems and Media Planning
20. Strategic, Master Transportation and Cargo Planning Processes
The IMPE is a 2 1/2-day course offered at $1,000.
IRPT Members will receive a 10% discount. Not a member yet? Please find the membership application here.
If you would like to register now, please contact Aimee Andres at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Ross at email@example.com.