Fuchs – Terex North America Full Circle Terminal is accepting applications for (2) Senior Tax Analysts – Corporate and Corporate/Compliance (Westport, CT)
Senior Tax Analyst, Corporate
The Terex Tax team is a customer-focused service oriented group of professionals working collaboratively with Terex businesses, corporate functions, suppliers, and customers to reach agreement on requirements, create efficiencies, and cause value added change through standard work, stable processes, and innovative solutions. We purposefully build our culture to provide a transparent platform upon which our team can easily see, challenge, and improve internal, cross-functional, and business processes.
The Senior Tax Analyst, Corporate position requires the preparation and review of work across various tax technical areas including U.S. international tax compliance, U.S. international tax reporting, and ASC740 accounting for uncertainty in income taxes.
- Assist with U.S. international reporting, including Subpart F income and Global Intangible Low Taxed Income calculations;
- Preparation of U.S. international compliance, including but not limited to, Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, and 1118;
- Assist with accounting for uncertain tax positions, including preparation of analysis and annual disclosures;
- Research U.S. international, federal tax issues, and reporting issues, and prepare memos detailing and supporting Terex positions, and
- Other tasks and projects as requested by managers and directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, tax, or similar discipline
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in U.S. Corporate Income tax strongly preferred
- Location near corporate Norwalk, CT facility preferred, but possibility for remote position
- International Tax Experience
- Master of Science in Taxation (M.S.T.), Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.) certification
- Experience working with One Source and OneStream
- Solid work ethic, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented approach that meets deadlines
- High-Level Microsoft Excel experience
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply click here.