Fuchs North America is accepting applications for a 3PL Warehouse Support Leader in Southaven, MS. Job Description:
Terex Corporation is a $3.9 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. While our operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage, citizenship, and continuous improvement. It’s an exciting
time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come join us!
Title: 3PL Warehouse Support Leader
Reports to: Parts Operations Manager
Location: Southaven, MS, US
Reporting to the Parts Operations Manager, Southaven, this position plays a key role in collaborating and providing daily support of the 3PL partner of warehousing and transportation functions. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide guidance and support to the 3PL to meet and exceed operational performance and provide industry leading customer service support.
- Responsible as the primary Terex point of contact for safety with the onsite 3PL. Will attend all monthly safety committee meetings and activities and be the first point of contact for all safety related ideas or requested upgrades from the 3PL.
- Ensure 3PL team members are in compliance with all Terex health and safety policies onsite.
- Work hand in hand with 3PL warehouse leadership to deliver superior, industry-leading operations performance based on key KPI’s and other standard warehouse metrics. This includes but is not limited to inbound & outbound performance, shipping accuracy, and inventory accuracy.
- Terex initial first point of contact for all warehouse related escalations. Work with 3PL escalation clerks to ensure all escalations are handled in an efficient and timely manner. Identify root cause issues of escalations and initiate corrective actions to reduce frequency of occurrence.
- Collaborate in the development, management, and adherence to standard work instructions and 5s and lean principles to provide customers a consistent and industry leading level of service.
- In cooperation with Terex Customer Service and Materials, prioritizes activities to facilitate the resolution of backorders and orders related unit down.
- Operations contact for all customer service and sales related inquiries at the facility from all Terex entities.
- Creates a strong team spirit in the department as well as awareness of the importance of safety, quality, cooperation and elimination of waste in process and procedure.
- Other duties as needed for Operations management.
- Directly support the Parts Operations Manager, Southaven, and Parts Operations Director with requests related to the functional area and ad-hoc projects.
- Inbound/Outbound resolution support w/ onsite 3PL
- Seamlessly collaborate with the other functional teams, specifically:
- The Inventory Planning and Procurement teams.
- The Customer Service teams.
- The Sales teams.
- The InformationTechnology and Business Intelligence teams.
- The Parts and Service leads.
- The Finance team.
- Support all Terex divisions shipped from Southaven by providing export compliance support to regulations as given by the Corporate Ethics and Compliance team and U.S. government.
- Experience in warehouse & transportation process enhancements and standardization.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS), preferably Oracle based.
- Strong skillset in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and flexible team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to lead meetings and training with 3PL leadership.
- Ability to interact successfully across different cultures and on different business maturity levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (root cause analysis and process improvements).
- Good training skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience in developing, managing, and updating standard work instructions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and influence successfully with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Excellent written and spoken English
If you are interested in an open position but feel you may not meet all the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
At Terex, we fully embrace the increasingly diverse world around us and strive to create an empowering and welcoming workplace culture. We are a $4.0 billion publicly traded global manufacturer of materials processing and aerial work platform products and services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact.
While our operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage, citizenship, and continuous improvement. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector - come join us!
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Fuchs North America here.