In the role of Account Supervisor, you will represent the liaison between the client and the agency to position issues and services, products and brands in the marketplace to achieve the client’s objectives. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to create integrated communication plans that include creative, media, digital, and public relations elements. The selected candidate will monitor agency efforts to ensure adherence to strategic plans and tactical objectives with other teams in the agency.
- Participate in strategic planning with the Director to understand the client’s campaign objectives and the strategic positioning of the client’s product.
- Develops and implements PR, advertising and special project plans, tactics and ideas that can be presented to the clients to support their products and initiatives.
- Typical activities may include assisting in the preparation of programs; ensuring implementation of plans with in a deadline or budget; writing of key client documents including memos, presentations and other materials; development and execution of special events; representing client at events and or trade shows; maintaining regular client contact; conducting meetings; reporting progress to client and team.
- Interfaces with agency services groups and others to plan, oversee and coordinate the design, production and completion of client projects.
- Acts as the day-to-day liaison with the client on all aspects of strategically conducting an integrated marketing communications campaign.
- Assists and manages overall account budget.
- Provides leadership for team members assisting on the account.
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Advertising Communications (Journalism) or Business Administration.
- Minimum 7 years prior advertising agency account management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of modern agricultural production practices and industry issues.
- Knowledge of Animal Health a must.
- Strong generalist with an emphasis on project management.
- Business acumen (financial, marketing and strategic) skills necessary to effectively interface with clients and strategically position issues, products and brands.
OBP is an Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply to this position, please click here