Tangent Technologies is accepting applications for an Accounts Manager in Aurora, IL.
Tangent Technologies LLC offers the most innovative recycled plastic lumber-wood alternative solutions for a multitude of outdoor markets and high value applications. We have more than two decades invested in being "first to market" by developing technological advancements to offer innovative products and features for our customers to support their respective industries.
This full-time, salaried position will be responsible for developing and building relationships with assigned customers. The high-energy person filling this position will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions according to customer needs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and build relationships with assigned accounts
- Assist customers with order fulfillment by working closely with on-site production team
- Qualify potential new leads from incoming phone calls and internet/website enquiries
- Maintain customer information in Sales tools such as Salesforce
- Process quotes and pricing on existing and potential new business
- Communicate effectively with Management, Sales, and Production, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee sales and customer objectives are met
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed
- Effectively present and discuss the products of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs
- Work with production staff to ensure all jobs are completed to the customers’ specifications
- Daily interaction with production areas: scheduling, prioritizing, and following up on quality concerns
- Daily interaction with the sales team, providing product availability information and working together to meet customer needs
- Understand and willingness to learn VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) programs
- Performs other related duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, CRM systems, and Outlook.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, & communication skills.
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively.
- Experience or willingness to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven ability to initiate, establish, and nurture business relationships with customers.
- Provide customer feedback of products and service for continuous improvement.
- Ability to learn and communicate technical information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree required.
- 0-2 years of related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Our salaried positions at Tangent come with an excellent benefits package, which include:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance- available within 30 days of employment!
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation- ALL vacation time is available to you after 30 days of employment, no accrual necessary!
- 401(k) with 3%-5% Match- available after 90 days of employment!
- Additional Target Bonus- 5%-15% on top of our competitive salaries!
- TANGENT Culture- offering an awesome onsite, casual, and collaborative culture! Everyone is happy to be here every day- we all love our product and work hard to support it!
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Tangent Technology here.