HDR, Inc. is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant (Charlotte and Winston-Salem, NC)
- Format, edit, and compile complex project related documents such as construction specifications, technical reports, and memos
- Coordinate production, distribution, and tracking of design and construction documents including plans and specifications, contractor submittals, meeting notes, and correspondence
- Type, revise and combine materials such as correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes, scientific or technical material, numerical data, and tabular information from rough draft, corrected copy or previous versions
- Ensure deliverables are clear, concise, well organized, and accurate
- Ensure compliance with corporate branding and template standards as well as client standards and expectations
- Monitor, track, and file large amounts of project documentation in accordance with project filing structure and corporate policies
- Provide general office support including assistance with reception coverage, greeting employees and visitors, answering and directing phone calls, and miscellaneous task/projects as requested
- Work under minimal supervision and meet compressed deadlines
- Maintain a professional approach and commitment to being an engaged team member and an active participant of our employee-owned culture
- High school diploma or equivalent required; AS/BS in related field preferred
- Minimum three years experience
- Prior experience in construction or A/E industry preferred but not required
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills required
- Proficiency with PDF creation software desired (Bluebeam or Adobe Acrobat)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software desired
- Experience with VisiSpecs, SpecsIntact or similar software preferred
- Exceptionally well organized and detail oriented
- Committed to excellence in professionalism and customer service
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply click here.