Environmental Restoration LLC is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant (Aurora, Commerce City, and Denver, CO; Kansas City, Lenexa, Olathe, and Overland Park, KS; Abington, Boston, and Rockland, MA; Detroit and Sterling City, MI; Fenton, Kansas City, St. Charles, and St. Louis, MO; Albuquerque, NM; Binghamton, NY; Batavia and Cincinnati, OH; Bartlesville, OK; Philadelphia and Warminster, PA)
This is a part time position that provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Admin / Accounting Clerk will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Process accounts payable, including tracking expenditures for training and budgets
- Assist in the completion and submittal of weekly timecards
- Assist project personnel with other accounting duties as needed
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Environmental Restoration LLC is a provider of cost-effective hazardous wastes material management and removal services. Our services include Emergency Response, Site Remediation, Environmental Construction, and Specialty Technical Services. Since 1997, we have been a remediation contractor for federal, state, local agencies and private sector clients, providing services nationwide from our St. Louis corporate headquarters and from our 19 regional offices located across the United States.
For more information and to apply click here.