Administrative Assistant Needed: East Alton, Illinois
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the daily activities involved in operating a business as well as close coordination in assisting the Executive Director in the operation, marketing and promotion of IRPT.
The mission of IRPT is to provide a platform for inland river port and terminals professionals to improve their businesses and to inform policy makers on the economic impacts and infrastructure needs of the inland waterway system.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar position or advocacy organization; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience to be judged by the Executive Director
- Prior industry related experience preferred
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Professional behavior and appearance
- Adherence to IRPT policies and procedures
- Overnight travel may be required
- Hours of service may vary depending upon work load
- Available for special meetings at other-than-normal office hours to include nights and weekends
Email Resume: email@example.com