Hanson Professional Services, Inc. is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant (Springfield, IL)
- Assist infrastructure market staff with a variety of administrative items, including drafting and editing memos, emails, and other correspondence, as well as reports, special provisions, grant applications, mass mailing, and other documents.
- Coordinate infrastructure market meetings with internal teams and external stakeholders, including scheduling, setting up for meetings, and generating agendas and taking minutes.
- Assist infrastructure market employees with conference registrations and license renewals.
- Respond to a variety of questions and requests for information from various stakeholders in a timely, professional, and polite manner.
- Assist the corporate administrative team with supplies, including order tracking and stocking.
- Screen and route incoming calls to appropriate individuals, as well as assisting visitors and other receptionist duties as needed.
- Process and direct shipments, postage, and other mailroom items as needed under the guidance of the corporate administrative team; assist infrastructure market team with deliveries as needed.
- Assist with clerical duties, including but not limited to indexing, organizing and maintaining electronic and hard copies of files; scanning; copying; binding; and data input.
- Update and maintain client contacts in CRM database.
- Assist the Records/Facilities Coordinator with transportation needs including maintenance and service of fleet vehicles.
- Assist with Hanson events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Current and valid driver’s license with proof of insurance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam software desired.
- Experience with InDesign software a plus.
- Experience with switchboard a plus.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; good organization skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments that may be time sensitive; ability to collaborate with team members and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Must present a positive and professional demeanor with both internal and external clients.
Minimum 5 years combined post-high school training and experience required.
Working at Hanson:
- Must be able to collaborate remotely with colleagues in other offices.
- Must be willing to accept periodic out-of-town travel assignments.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime to meet project demands and deadlines.
Hanson specializes in engineering, planning and a range of allied services. We’re an employee-owned, award-winning consulting firm with offices across the United States.
Since 1954, our clients have known us as a trusted partner, committed to their success and capable of handling challenging projects. From planning and design to construction and completion, we’ll take a hands-on approach to your project with a clear focus on your goals, budget and timeline.
As employers/governmental contractors, we comply with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities where they apply. To assist us in meeting our affirmative action goals, employees are encouraged to refer minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY — AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER EEO / MINORITY / FEMALE / INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES / VETERANS
For more information and to apply click here.