HDR, Inc. is accepting applications for an Administrative Program Coordinator (Phoenix, AZ; Sacramento, CA; Honolulu, HI)
In the role of Administrative Project Coordinator, we'll count on you to:
- Type, format and organize project documents, reports, specifications and correspondence
- Create and maintain paper and electronic files
- Order insurance and monitor insurance certificates
- Apply company quality assurance guidelines and procedures for project document management
- Assist with and help coordinate meetings and presentations
- Exhibit professionalism with clients
- Work with multiple Project Managers and project teams as needed
- Assist with project guides, project reviews, project invoices and expense reports as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
- Associate degree in a closely related field or combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Bachelor's degree preferred
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply click here.