Bowers & Company CPA's is accepting applications for an Administrative Specialist in Watertown, NY.
Watertown Accounting Firm has an immediate opening for a full-time/part-time (seasonal) Administrative Specialist Intern. We are seeking an energetic, ambitious self-starter who is an intelligent, driven, and experienced Administrative Specialist to join our team of professionals. This position requires a high level attention to detail, a positive attitude, flexibility, enthusiasm, dependability, discretion, coaching ability, and integrity.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone calls
- Assist in processing tax returns, financial statements, and related correspondence
- Distribute incoming / outgoing mail
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Scan and bind documents
- Coordinate catering orders
- Schedule meetings
- Other administrative tasks as assigned across all three offices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent technology skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task while working independently and as a team
- High level of professionalism in speaking with clients and handling confidential information
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Hours are flexible based on your schedule. Some nights and weekends during our busy season from January - April 15th may be required.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.