GHD is accepting applications for an Advisor-Asset Management (Charlotte, NC)
Privately owned by our people, GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services companies. Our global network of over 10,000 people operates in the water, energy and resources, property and buildings, environment, and transportation markets.
GHD Advisory was launched in 2016 to address our clients’ needs for outcomes that challenge the status quo in our rapidly changing business environment. GHD Advisory partners closely with the broader GHD business to demonstrate its strong technical expertise, global connected network and executive-level industry relationships. We provide innovative strategies and commercial solutions to enable clients to optimize performance across the entire business and asset lifecycle.
Our team of expert government and business consultants, asset-management, economists, professionals, engineers and industry specialists provide a wide range of services. Please visit our website for more information: www.ghd.com/en/services/advisory.aspx
As a global firm, GHD continues to expand our market presence across North America. As part of the Infrastructure Investment & Economics business, GHD Advisory has established a dedicated Transactions, Strategy and Commercial group to provide infrastructure asset and infrastructure business related decision support. Services include but are not limited to:
- Infrastructure asset portfolio management
- Infrastructure asset lifecycle investment decision support
- Strategy and planning, procurement, contracts, and operational performance advice
- Program management and optimization
- Transformational value realization
- Commercial frameworks
We are seeking an Advisor to expand the Central Advisory business. As an Advisor you will contribute to the securing of a pipeline of work for the Group achieved by your proven ability to demonstrate internal and external relationships and contribute to business development. Post securing work opportunities you will carry out professional service tasks of appropriate scope and complexity.
Primary Functions will include:
- Leading projects
- Building effective relationships with existing GHD service lines and developing a proactive solutions driven approach
- Developing strategy and commercial advisory service offerings
- Leading diverse technical teams on strategy and commercial engagements and hands on client delivery
- Undertaking detailed financial and commercial analysis of infrastructure projects
- Preparation of business cases
- Advising on the development of commercial principles, procurement strategies, bids and proposals and providing contract negotiation support
- Advising on alternative financing options
- Preparing concise, accurate and focused written analysis, recommendations and presentations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualification in a related discipline, MBA preferred
- Industry experience in a recognized consulting environment OR equivalent client side industry experience (both an advantage)
- Wide sector / industry coverage preferred
- Commercial acumen
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive internal and external relationships
- Established professional reputation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to combine business, operational, commercial, and strategy concepts in to measurable results
This is a lifetime opportunity for individuals who are driven, dedicated and looking to be challenged in their leadership and career development. To learn more about why GHD is the perfect place to bring your career, apply today and check out our website at www.ghd.com.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital or veteran status.
For more information and to apply click here.