Greenfield Products provide the following perks and benefits:
- Exceptional medical, dental, and prescription benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Company Paid Prescription Safety Glasses
- Company Paid Work Boots
- Annual performance reviews and salary increases
- Career Advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Excellent hourly wages
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Assembles mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical components for a finish product- Cranes, Boom Dolly, Boom Launcher, Container Loaders, and more.
- Uses hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
- Safely operates overhead cranes and other heavy equipment as directed.
- Performs on-line testing and inspection activities.
- Complies with all requirements of Quality System in accordance with ISO9001.
- Ensure compliance in all safety, health, and environmental regulations, policies and procedures for a goal of zero incidents and injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What Is Needed?
- High School graduate, or equivalent,
- Minimum 1-year experience focused in a mechanical background. Diesel or Automotive preferred.
- Requires knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic assemblies and testing.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
This is a production classification and employees work in a factory environment with exposure to noise, heat, cold, chemicals, heavy equipment and machinery. Accurate hand/eye coordination is required. Finger dexterity is required, as well as hand strength, with the ability to grasp, lift, push and pull. Work involves considerable standing, stooping, bending, or sitting for long periods of time. May lift parts weighing up to 50 pounds. Push/Pull approximately 20 lbs.
To apply and learn more about this opportunity, please click here