Bulk Equipment Corp. is accepting applications for an Assistant Site Manager (Michigan City, IN)
Why Work at Bulk?
We’re a company of opportunity for those who work hard and demonstrate true #yagottawanna desire. Working at Bulk means you get to show what you’re made of. We value positivity, problem solving, diverse skillsets, and tenacity.
Give us that and we’ll give you the tools for success, literally and figuratively: a stocked Field Service truck, opportunity for advancement, competitive compensation, and autonomy. At Bulk, you won’t just be collecting a paycheck, you’ll be a part of what keeps America moving.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Responsible for the overall direction and management of daily operations
- Managing daily site activities
- Handling required paperwork and reporting
- Inventory cycle counts
- Being a link between Bulk and the customer locally
- Translating customer needs into viable solutions
- Reviewing and discussing the findings of technicians’ daily rounds
- Assisting in team management such as hiring, training, etc
- Collaborating with Safety Coordinator on proper safety guidelines and assisting in implementation
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
- Belief that safety is a necessity, not an option
- 5+ years of heavy equipment site management experience
- 5+ years of purchasing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think outside the box
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and ERP systems preferred
- Leadership mentality
- Excellent time management skills
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
- Awareness of being a representation of the company at all times, and an eager brand advocate
- Collaborative spirit
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
To view all Career Opportunities at Bulk Equipment Corp click here.