Alberici is a diversified construction company that partners with leading organizations to build the critical structures that improve lives and strengthen communities.
Since our founding in 1918, Alberici has built some of North America’s most challenging projects. Along the way, we’ve earned a reputation for executing with quality, safety and trust backed by 100+ years of experience providing construction solutions to the automotive, commercial, civil, energy, food & beverage, healthcare, heavy industrial, industrial process and water industries.
When it comes to our team, Alberici employees are built differently. We seek the best and brightest, and are committed to investing in our people and providing the training and resources they need to learn, grow and advance.
Are you Built for the Challenge?
- Serves as a change agent that implements best practices and models behaviors that strengthen the Lean culture emphasizing continuous improvement to achieve superior project outcomes.
- Trains, mentors, and collaborates with teams on the core practices within ALE: Team Building and Alignment, Conditions of Satisfaction, Big Room, Last Planner System, Facilitation, Coaching and Training, 5S, and Gemba.
- Trains and mentors teams on the Last Planner System of Production Control, operating in a digital environment, emphasizing reliable commitments to achieve an optimum flow of work.
- Trains project teams to facilitate phase pull plans, weekly coordination meetings, and daily huddles.
- Trains project teams to deploy the Site Organization System (5S) fully.
- Mentors assigned project teams by using the Explain, Demonstrate, Guide, and Enable (EDGE) model.
- Meets regularly with Champions and project teams to review their Lean Journey progress and provide mentoring to further their progress.
- Utilizes data and analytics to support project teams.
- Participates in Gemba Walks and observes project teams to help them identify opportunities and promote the development of improvement plans.
- Implements improvement and innovation projects based on the direction set by Corporate Director – Lean Services.
- Participates in and remains current in the use of lean tools and processes.
- Participates in leading industry organizations (LCI, CoPs, etc.).
Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business Management, Manufacturing, or related field with a minimum of 1 year of Lean experience and group facilitation experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience. 5+ years of construction operations experience preferred. Must be willing to travel a minimum of 2-3 weeks per month.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.