Alta Equipment Company is accepting applications for a Billing/ Dispatch Administrator (Long Island City, NY)
Come work for one of the largest equipment dealerships in North America! Are you a hardworking individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and looking to take your career to the next level? If so, then come join our award winning team!
We provide our employees with the following tools and resources to be successful:
- Outstanding benefits package (Medical, Dental and Vision, plus much more!)
- 401(k) with match
- Competitive wages
- Company laptop
- Company cell phone
- 10 paid holidays
- Work schedule: M-F, day shift
The Billing/ Dispatch Administrator works with all customers, both internal and external toward the single purpose of delivering exceptional service.
Review, edit, and approve accuracy all customer billing activity. Communicates with service technicians to clarify billable hours and materials applied to work orders.
This individual will engage with members of the service department team and other team members to support our mission of delivering exceptional sales and service. Assist and support all facets of day-to-day operations of the service department.
In addition, work as the liaison between field technicians and customers. Use up to date software technology to dispatch technicians to customers for active and pending repairs. Organize field technicians’ day for repair turnaround and completion. Correspond directly with fleet/warranty administrators to give detailed updates on pending and completed repairs.
- Ability to process, critique, edit, and resolve all customer billing.
- Strong listening and clarification skills to properly assess and resolve billing issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with MS Office, notably Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Field and dispatch service calls to support customer requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day is different, attention to detail a must, and taking ownership to follow a task through to completion is just what we do.
- Solid phone skills that have the customer feel valued and appreciated.
- Ability to work as a team player, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude with a can-do, will-do, get-it-done work ethic.
- Partner with dispatch to improve response time and scheduling efficiencies.
- Modify and maintain customer records, work orders and work performed, as well as invoicing and billing records.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years in customer service and inbound call handling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to navigate multiple support center operations logistics and software
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and abilities'
Culture is Job #1. Alta Equipment Company prides itself in the 3 P’s of business: People, Process and Product. By investing in the best people and creating a “one team” approach, Alta Equipment Company earns customers for life.
If you have a passion for excellence and are ready to make a difference within our organization, we’re ready for you. Whether it’s selling the world’s-best big iron, rolling up your sleeves and servicing our industry-leading construction and material handling product brands or being a difference maker behind the scenes, we can use your skillset.
At Alta Equipment Company, we believe in mutual respect and are committed to diversity while inspiring our employees to reach their maximum potential. Voted a “Top Work Place USA”, our 2100+ employees across the country are committed to excellence. It’s the Alta way.
So, let’s start the conversation. Click the link to apply and begin the journey of a lifetime.
Please click here to learn more and apply for this position.
Learn more about Alta Equipment Company here.