Commodity Distributor – Manufacturer – Transloading Services
- Blair Ag has been the largest attapulgite clay distributor in the United States for the agriculture industry for more than 20 years. Blair Ag offers dry bulk attapulgite clay to suspension fertilizer, liquid animal feed and pesticide producers out of the following locations: Blair NE, Sublette KS, Quincy FL, drop ship FTL and ocean container, and various transload sites across the United States.
- Blair Ag also manufactures and distributes HiLoad™, a pre-dispersed liquid clay product used to create liquid suspensions, at their headquarters in Blair, NE.
- Blair Ag is working to expand their footprint as a rail/truck transload hub for dry and liquid bulk commodities in the Greater Omaha, NE region.
Future plans include intermodal transloading on the inland waterways, including container-on-barge transloading on the Missouri River.
Agriculture communities always step up to help one another. Just over twenty years ago, six individuals with ties to farming and raising cattle, formed the company Blair Ag that would allow them to source products and supply technical support to other agriculture producers. Blair Ag has supplied various ingredients to fertilizer companies and the cattle feeding industry over the years, but has developed a niche in the industry by providing one main specialty attapulgite clay product to the fertilizer and liquid feed industries.
Blair Ag’s main plant is equipped with several types of railcar unloading equipment, and currently provides rail-to-truck transloading services as well. Construction plans to increase on-site rail capacity are expected to begin in late 2023 or early 2024. Please reach out to Ashley or Amy with any questions regarding transloading capacity.
Main Plant Location/Features
- Industrial Park in Blair, NE
- Less than 1 mile from Hwy 30
- 10 miles from Interstate I-29
- 27 miles from Omaha/Council Bluffs metropolitan area
- Located along the Missouri River (approximately river mile #0648)
- Union Pacific Rail Access
Please learn more here or contact IRPT Member: