MFA Incorporated is accepting applications for Bookkeeper (Moran and Osage City, KS)
In this full-time position, the employee will be responsible for daily paperwork and record keeping for the location. The employee will also have some grain responsibilities including but not limited to: grain accounting, grain contract maintenance and execution, and will assist with target values to producers. The employee will be asked to cross train in other areas of the Agri-Service including, performing counter sales and assisting customers throughout the facility. All duties must be completed in accordance with company policy.
OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT YOU:
- Are available to work full time hours
- Are available to work Saturdays
- Are available to work overtime (as needed)
- Are able to do heavy lifting, loading and bending (50-100 pounds)
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Have experience working in agriculture and enjoy being a key player in the industry
- Have good time management skills
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have good customer services skills
- Have excellent PC skills
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BRING:
- A High School Diploma (or GED)
- Office and bookkeeping experience (helpful)
- Agriculture background (helpful)
MFA Incorporated is a Midwest-based regional farm supply and marketing cooperative serving more than 45,000 farmer/owners in Missouri and adjacent states.
The cooperative's 145 MFA Agri Services Centers combined with 24 locally owned MFA affiliates and approximately 400 independent dealers deliver products and services to help farmers succeed. MFA also offers timely wholesale products to agricultural companies.
MFA helps you navigate the road ahead. Just as routes criss-cross MFA's territory, there isn't just one route to meet the farm's goals. MFA finds innovative solutions to improve productivity and profitability for customers, no matter what size or type of farm they operate.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.