MFA Incorporated is accepting applications for Bulk Plant Supervisor (Ava, MO)
In this full-time position, the employee will be expected to manage and promote the sales of fertilizer and crop protection products at the Bulk Plant facility. The employee will also be expected to assist with counter sales and the day-to-day operations of the Agri-Service Center as needed. The employee will be expected to cross train in other areas of the facility during busy times. All duties should be performed in accordance with company policies.
OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT YOU:
- Are available to work full time hours
- Are available to work Saturdays & Sundays (as needed)
- Are available to work overtime (as needed)
- Are able to do heavy lifting, loading and bending (50-100 pounds)
- Are able to pass a DOT drug test and be qualified to driver per DOT regulations
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Have experience working in agriculture and enjoy being a key player in the industry
- Have a desire to succeed in your career and the ability to represent the company’s culture
- Have good time management skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have management and supervisory skills
- Have the ability to read and interrupt financial statements
- Have confidence and experience in sales
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BRING:
- A BS degree in agriculture or equivalent experience
- Class B CDL
- Knowledge of livestock production
- Knowledge of agronomy and grain handling/marketing
- Mechanical ability (helpful)
- Forklift experience (helpful)
MFA Incorporated is a Midwest-based regional farm supply and marketing cooperative serving more than 45,000 farmer/owners in Missouri and adjacent states.
The cooperative's 145 MFA Agri Services Centers combined with 24 locally owned MFA affiliates and approximately 400 independent dealers deliver products and services to help farmers succeed. MFA also offers timely wholesale products to agricultural companies.
MFA helps you navigate the road ahead. Just as routes criss-cross MFA's territory, there isn't just one route to meet the farm's goals. MFA finds innovative solutions to improve productivity and profitability for customers, no matter what size or type of farm they operate.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.