J.F. Brennan Company is accepting applications for a CAD Design Intern in LaCrosse, WI.
J.F. Brennan Company (Brennan) is looking for a CAD Design Intern. This individual will assist the fabrication manager with designing new components for existing equipment, creating new custom fabrication projects, and working closely with the team to assist with all fabrication projects.
CAD Design Intern Responsibilities:
- Assisting welders with drafting projects
- Obtain quotes/estimates from 3rd party fabrication shops on specific projects.
- Create drawings of new equipment and catalog within Equipment 360
- Make modification and adjustments to plans when needed.
- Measure existing weldments and produce detailed drawings for future replication
- Additional duties as assigned.
CAD Design Intern Qualifications:
- Pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor Professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, on computers and other electronic devices
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a self-starter, highly organized, and creative
- Superior time management and organizational capabilities, including the ability to accurately benchmark project length, deliver on deadlines
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work. Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
Why choose us?
- We are a company voted by our employees as a certified Great Place to Work®, for the sixth year in a row recognized by Fortune magazine as a Best Workplacein Construction.
- Our culture sets us apart. We strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Our focus on safetyand quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to succeed.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above-average compensation.
- We offer an industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more and apply for this position click here.
Learn more about J.F. Brennan Company here.