Chief Account (Hirtschied, Germany)
Bruks Siwertell is accepting applications for a Chief Accountant in Hirtschied, Germany. Bruks Klöckner GmbH, part of Bruks Siwertell, is growing and we are looking for a chief accountant to join our team, based within our wood business unit in Hirtscheid, Germany.
As a chief accountant you will:
- Deliver complete business accounting, including processing all payment transactions within the company
- Prepare and manage tax assessments and evaluations
- Act as the interface between internal and external business partners, including management, banks, credit insurance companies, external tax consultants and more
- Work closely with other companies within the Bruks Siwertell Group to coordinate accounting activities
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with HGB/IFRS standards
- Implement and manage cross-departmental projects related to tax and finance
- Maintain and develop pricing documentation
- Prepare wage and salary documents
Qualifications & experience:
You should have a background and relevant qualifications in business administration, preferably with experience as a financial accountant or tax specialist, and ideally documented knowledge in balance sheets. Knowledge of tax and commercial law is essential.
You should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is advantageous.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and methodical, with the ability to work to tight deadlines. You should be used to working as part of a team. A good knowledge of both written and spoken German and English is essential.
We offer you:
An opportunity to work in an international company in a developing and changing environment, with varied tasks and the opportunity to learn, develop and progress through dedicated training. You have considerable flexibility with us, with fast decision-making channels and employer-funded pension schemes.
To apply, please send an application marked ‘Chief Accountant’, in either English or German, to Alexandra Raabe-Fontana by email at email@example.com
Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 31st December 2022. We consider applications on a continuous selection basis.
Bruks Siwertell is committed to promoting equal opportunities, irrespective of background, race, gender, religion, or sexuality.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Bruks Siwertell here.