Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc, (CEC) is accepting applications for a Civil Engineer/Assistant Project Manager – Site Development (Raynham, MA)
As a Civil Engineer at Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you’ll be an integral member of our team working on a variety of civil engineering projects for our private and public sector clients. On land development projects you will be involved in all phases of the work, including planning, design, and construction administration and will work with an established team of professionals to solve problems, reduce risk and costs, optimize performance, and satisfy client needs. Projects will involve engineering tasks such as conceptual planning, zoning review, grading, site layout, stormwater management system design, utility design and erosion and sediment control design and permitting. Interacting with clients, contractors, and local government officials, you’ll impact the entire project from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory permitting and review process, bidding, and construction.
- 5 to 10 years’ professional engineering experience;
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (MS a plus);
- Professional Engineering License (P.E.);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience and knowledge of commercial real estate site design;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Civil 3D;
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Word;
- Proficiency with Hydrocad, HEC-RAS or other computer modeling software;
- Ability to provide a technical review of Civil Engineering deliverable;
- Ability to prepare proposals and manage project execution;
- Ability to interface with clients, network, and develop business;
- Experience and knowledge of Massachusetts stormwater regulations;
- Certification as Massachusetts Licensed Soil Evaluator.
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. is an engineering and environmental consulting firm with more than 1,000 team members and 23 offices nationwide. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, CEC is consistently ranked among the top firms on Engineering News-Record’s annual lists of the Top Design Firms and Top Environmental Firms.
At CEC, every member of our team has a personal stake in ensuring the success of our clients. Because their success is our success. As employee-owners of the firm, we are all personally accountable for building lasting relationships and delivering outstanding results. Because we don’t just work at CEC. We own it.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.