This position is located in the US Army Engineer District, Engineering and Construction Division, Design Branch; Duty station: Memphis, TN. This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions in accordance with 10 USC § 1705(g).
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring planning and design activities related to assigned projects.
- Develop plans used in the solicitation of bids and construction of the work using Microstation, Inroads, and SpecsIntact software.
- Gives particular attention to the designs, alignments and specifications with the view of obtaining desired benefits and protection as economically as possible.
- Provides technical guidance and coordinates project work on levees, embankments, channels and appurtenances in an area subject to considerable variation in climate, soil conditions, physiography, and flooding.
- Plans work and assignments and determines priority of work.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
May be selected at any grade level with non-competitive promotion potential to target grade. Non-competitive promotion potential to the target grade based on time-in-grade requirements and demonstrated ability to perform the higher graded duties.
Apply by visiting https://www.usajobs.gov/Applicant/Application/536869100/Resumes/