We have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a civil engineer with 3+ years’ experience. This position seeks a person with high attention to detail who can assist our team with the successful completion of projects. You will be part of our Civil Engineering department to provide engineering support on National Parks, County Parks, Shorelines and Marine Civil Engineering projects. AMI staff love what we do and feel fortunate to be able to add additional staff to our team.
Why Apply For This Position
· Opportunity to work on fun projects in interesting locations across the country and abroad.
· Opportunity to grow and develop your career around your strengths with development of areas you’re passionate about.
· Perform work under the direct supervision of a PE.
What Will You Do If Selected For This Position
· Develop technical reports, cost estimates and specifications that address the needs of our clients and stakeholders.
· Perform engineering design using AutoCAD, Civil3D, HydroCad, HEC-RAS, and other engineering programs.
· Perform field investigations, assisting with collection of data to supply as the basis of innovative and unique designs.
Market a small business in the region and work with an amazing team for innovative solutions
· Design solutions to improve the places we live, work and play.
· Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
· 3+ years of prior experience
· Self-starter that is deadline driven
· Positive attitude, with a high work ethic
· Enjoys an ever-changing work environment
· Flexible work schedule to support project implementation
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work full time
· Experienced in AutoCAD Civil 3D
· Experienced with technical writing, specifically for project reports and project specifications
· PE in the State of Florida
Wage and benefits package is dependent upon qualifications and experience of candidate. This position is eligible for the full company benefits package including:
· Competitive Salary, based on candidate’s experience
· Group Health Insurance
· Term Life Insurance
· Long-Term Disability Insurance
· AD&D Insurance
· Profit Sharing Bonus
· 8 Paid Holidays
· Paid Personal Leave
· Professional Training and Development
About AMI Consulting Engineers, PA
AMI is a leading civil, environmental, marine, mechanical, and structural engineering firm that was established in 2006. AMI provides large company capabilities in a small company atmosphere with high standards of professionalism, quality control, and representation upheld throughout all projects. AMI has offices located in: Superior, WI (Duluth, MN); Vadnais Heights, MN; and Pensacola, FL. AMI believes in work/life balance and has a flexible work environment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at any employer and have a valid driver’s license.
Qualified candidates send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AMI is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about AMI Consulting Engineers here.