PND Engineers is accepting applications for a Civil Engineering Summer 2022 Interns (Anchorage, AK: Juneau, AK; Seattle, WA)
Type: Temporary Min. Experience: Student (College)
PND Engineers is seeking highly motivated summer Civil Engineering Interns to gain hands-on experience in a consulting engineering environment. Successful candidates will participate in some or all of the following activities:
- Assist in miscellaneous engineering office duties.
- Review shop drawings, calculations, drawing sets.
- Assist with project document control.
- Assist in field work, including inspections and studies.
- Assist in preparation and assembly of field reports and data using MS Excel and Word.
- Assist in geotechnical investigations and lab work.
- Successful completion at least sophomore year curriculum in an ABET-accredited civil engineering program; college juniors preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary to communicate with clients, co-workers and contractors.
- Availability for a schedule of 40 hours weekly from Mon-Fri for the duration of the summer school break.
- A school transcript is required with application.
Note: Only one document can be uploaded with your application. When submitting a transcript AND a resume, you will need to combine the documents into a single PDF file before uploading. As an alternative, you may send your transcript separately to email@example.com.
You Should Work Here
PND is known for taking on tough, technically challenging projects that improve the infrastructure that connects and supports communities across the U.S. and around the world – and we have a lot of fun doing it.
Life at PND
At PND, we work hard and have fun. We are not constrained by what’s in our job descriptions. We help communities across the globe by facilitating economic development, improved health and safety measures, and a better quality of life through our work.
PND doesn’t shy away from tackling tough projects and creating solutions that haven’t been implemented before. We are a young and tenacious employee-owned firm that will give you the unique opportunity to take on large-scale projects while benefiting from PND’s small-business mindset when it comes to taking care of our own.
Committed to a Diverse & Inclusive Culture
PND is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We seek to attract and retain the most qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. PND is an E-Verify Employer.
If you need accommodations to apply for positions at PND, please contact PND Human Resources by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 907-561-1011.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about PND Engineers here.