Greetings 2021 Sponsors and Exhibitors
Inland Rivers, Ports and Terminals, Inc. (IRPT) is excited to present its 2021 Call for Sponsors and Exhibitors! We invite you to join us for the Inland Rivers, Ports and Terminals (IRPT) Annual Conference at the IP Resort in Biloxi, Mississippi, October 18-20, 2021 (with exhibitor move in and reception on Monday, October 18th).
This year’s conference will include:
- Nearly 18 hours of conference content with professional development hours offered.
- Exhibition space offering high quality one-on-one interaction with attendees. Our design and layout, offers the personal experience to increase communication and visibility. Exhibition time exceeds 18 hours and will ensure your company’s exposure.
- Sponsorships are available and MUCH appreciated.
This year’s conference offers many popular sponsorship levels and benefits. All sponsors for the 2021 IRPT Conference will be acknowledged on IRPT’s website, listed in the conference agenda/brochure, displayed during the conference, and included in all e-blasts and publications.
If you are interested in securing your exhibit space or would like to participate as a sponsor in our 2021 Annual Conference, contact Aimee Andres at (618) 980-6523 to reserve your exhibit space and discuss sponsorship opportunities which WILL maximize your company’s exposure at the event.
I look forward to seeing all of you at our exciting conference in Biloxi where we trust your company will reap great rewards and find your association with IRPT a profitable and beneficial experience.
Hear from Our Attendees
"Attending a conference with IRPT is the best way to network with a diverse group of industry professionals and learn about all the new issues floating around the inland marine industry. With nearly two decades within the marine industry, I cannot think of a better opportunity than an IRPT conference that allows you to grow and expand upon the knowledge which our industry professionals have to offer."
- Bill Stahlman, America's Central Port
“While the speakers are always exceptional, you cannot put a value on the connections that are made at conference. Connections that I call when I’m in a tough spot, connections that know a guy who knows a guy that can do what I need done, connections that have made the mistake that I’m getting ready to make, etc. In an ever-changing industry, it's invaluable to learn from and connect with others that are in the industry.”
- Lucy Fletcher, AGRIServices of Brunswick
Thank you to the 2021 Conference Sponsors: Diamond
Thank you to the 2021 Conference Sponsors: Gold
Robert B. Miller & Associates
Thank you to the 2021 Conference Sponsors: Silver
- AGRIServices of Brunswick
- HDR, Inc.
- Great Lakes Dredge and Dock
- Logistics Services Inc.
- Alter Logistics Company
- City of St. Louis Port Authority
- America's Central Port
- Celtic Marine and Logistics
- Port of Muskogee
- Port of Pascagoula
- Hanson Professional Services
- Port KC
- Red River Waterway Commission
- Middle river Marine