Inland Rivers, Ports and Terminals, Inc. (IRPT) invites you to join us for the Inland Rivers, Ports and Terminals (IRPT) Annual Conference at the Baton Rouge Raising Cain’s Convention Center from April 23rd thru April 25th (with exhibitor move in on Monday, April 22nd), 2019.
Simply use the link above to access online registration. Conference registration rates are as follows:
- Members: $500 ($575 after April 1st)
- Non-Members: $575 ($625 after April 1st)
- Federal Government Employees: $425 ($450 after April 1st)
- Bring your spouse for only $75 (or $100 after April 1st)
If you prefer to print the registration form, please access the form here: 2019 IRPT Conference Registration Form
This year’s conference will include:
- Nearly 10 hours of conference content with professional development hours offered. Content to include:
- Commodities Forecast
- Innovative Technology
- Education Opportunities
- Infrastructure Update
- New Business Development
- Much, much more!
- Exhibition space offering high quality one-on-one interaction with attendees. Our design and layout offers the personal experience to increase communication and visibility. Exhibition time exceeds 18 hours and will ensure you company’s exposure.
- Sponsorships are available and MUCH appreciated.
This year’s conference offers many popular sponsorship levels and benefits. All sponsors for the 2019 IRPT Conference will be acknowledged on IRPT’s website as well as included in all e-blasts and publications.
If you are interested in securing your exhibit space or would like to participate as a sponsor in our 2019 Annual Conference, I encourage you to contact Aimee Andres at 618-468-3010 to reserve your exhibit space and discuss sponsorship opportunities which WILL maximize your company’s exposure at the event.
I look forward to seeing all of you at our exciting conference in Baton Rouge where we trust your company will reap great rewards and find your association with IRPT a profitable and beneficial experience.
Thank you to the 2019 Sponsors:
Hanson Professional Services
Port of South Louisiana
Impala Terminals Burnside
Alter Logistics Company