Inland Rivers, Ports and Terminals, Inc. (IRPT) is excited to present its 2020 Call for Sponsors and Exhibitors! We invite you to join us for the Inland Rivers, Ports and Terminals (IRPT) Annual Conference at the Little Rock Marriott, April 21st and April 22nd (with exhibitor move in and reception on Monday, April 20th), 2020.
Simply use the link on the right to access online registration. You can also download a registration packet here. Conference registration rates are as follows:
- Members: $545 ($595 after April 1st)
- Non-Members: $595 ($645 after April 1st)
- Federal Government Employees: $495 ($525 after April 1st)
- Bring your spouse for only $75 (or $100 after April 1st)
This year’s conference will include:
- Nearly 18 hours of conference content with professional development hours offered.
- Exhibition space offering high quality one-on-one interaction with attendees. Our design and layout, offers the personal experience to increase communication and visibility. Exhibition time exceeds 18 hours and will ensure you company’s exposure.
- Sponsorships are available and MUCH appreciated.
I look forward to seeing all of you at our exciting conference in Little Rock where we trust your company will reap great rewards and find your association with IRPT a profitable and beneficial experience.
All activities (except special outings) will take place at The Little Rock Marriott, located at 3 Statehouse Plaza, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201.
Ports of Indiana
Impala Terminals Burnside
St. Louis Port Authority
Logistics Services, Inc.
Bruce Oakley Inc.