C.H. Fenstermaker & Associates is accepting applications for a Construction Inspector (Lake Charles and New Orleans, LA).
What does this job entail?
The Construction Inspector ensures construction project is adhered to contract plans and specifications, quantity calculations and pay quantity submittals.
Some responsibilities Include:
- Working on complex, large job sites during all critical phases of construction.
- Preparing and maintaining project reports, quantity tabulations, weather and workday form reports.
- Assisting in preparing payments to contractor.
- Maintaining a supportive and cooperative relationship with the contractor.
- Possessing a basic knowledge and familiarity with dealing with the public, clients, survey crew, testing laboratories, and other interested parties.
Full-Time, Part-Time and per project positions available.
Am I qualified for this position?
- Formal education in a construction inspection curriculum or minimum of 5 years’ experience directly related to construction inspection.
- DOTD Certificationrequired.
- Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Proficiency with computer software, including Microsoft Office products.
Why work for Fenstermaker?
- Our success is based on establishing lasting partnerships and providing innovative, high-quality products and services. We conduct our business ethically, honestly and with integrity in everything we do.
- Our core values define the way we do business.
- We treat everyone like family and put people over policy.
- We place an emphasis on safety and are supportive and empathetic in rough times.
- We leverage our multi-disciplinary strength to benefit our clients.
- We communicate, collaborate and execute together, as a team.
- We treat others the way they want to be treated – with respect.
- We create unforgettable experiences and build lasting relationships and establish partnerships.
- We believe growth creates opportunity and gives us the capability of building long-term careers.
- We encourage and reward innovation.
- We serve our clients in ways that make the competition irrelevant.
- We create a unique experience for our team members.
At Fenstermaker, we believe in building strong, long-term partnerships. We offer a unique combination of services to assist state and federal agencies in developing smart solutions to complex contemporary challenges. Experienced in collaborating with many types of organizations and government agencies, we understand the requirements and goals of public work. From procurement to project completion, our team of diverse professionals is knowledgeable and focused throughout the entire process.
- Survey & Mapping
- Environmental Consulting
EOE/AA Employer. Applications confidential.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.