Construction Observer (Paducah, KY)
Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering & Testing is accepting applications for a Construction Observer in Paducah, KY. We are currently seeking a Construction Observer/Administrator to join our Civil Engineering team in our Paducah, KY office.
The Bacon Farmer Workman and Marcum Engineering family of companies are committed to providing multi-disciplined, full-service engineering excellence through planning, design, and construction for Civil, Structural, Transportation, Mechanical and Electrical projects of diverse complexities. With 10+ employees in ten office locations, we are committed to offering excellence and exceptional service on every project.
Bacon Farmer Workman and Marcum Engineering are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our employees are uniquely talented and strive to be the best in their field. By nurturing the curiosity and talent of our employees, we provide them with the tools for success both personally and professionally, enabling each individual to determine the trajectory of their career.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for quality control, construction monitoring, evaluating materials and workmanship, and interpreting contract documents
- Observes work in progress to ensure conformance with plans & specifications
- Serve as representative of and reports to engineering design team
- Maintains daily inspection report of construction inspection activities
- Receives moderate supervision
- Reports regularly to the Project Manager
- Experience in engineering or commercial/industrial construction required
- Driver’s license and good driving record are required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage (employee coverage employer paid)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance of $50,000
- Additional Life Insurance available for employee and dependents
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance available
- Company Match 401k program
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Paid Time Off
- Eight Paid Holidays
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering & Testing here.