Construction Project Manager I
Project Management – Willmar, Minnesota
The Project Manager position at Marcus Construction plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated commercial and/or agricultural construction projects to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Four-year degree in Construction Management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in commercial construction/design-build project management.
- Strong organization, judgment, attention to detail and decision-making abilities.
- Well versed in all aspects of the construction management process: pre-construction; construction and close out.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Primavera P6, and ProCore for documentation, reporting and scheduling. Familiarity with SAGE 100 software a plus.
- Able to travel throughout the US and Canada.
- Possess a valid driver license and current proof of insuranc
Physical Demands/Working Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Project Manager position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds, balance, bend stoop or kneel, climb, push/pull, and squat crouch or crawl. Occasional exposure to marked changes in temperature or humidity and the extremes thereof and moderate noise levels.
Apply for the job here