Alberici is accepting applications for a Construction Technology Specialist (St. Louis, MO)
Alberici Group, LLC is currently seeking to add a Construction Technology Specialist to our growing Technology Services team. The Construction Technology Specialist is responsible for the support, administration, analysis, and management of construction technology-based applications, identifying areas for process improvement, and performing complex business analysis as needed.
Founded in 1918, Alberici is a diversified construction company recognized for superior quality and customer service. With operations throughout North America and clients around the world, we offer general contracting, construction management, and design-build solutions across a broad range of market segments.
Working at Alberici means satisfaction in knowing the work you do helps improve the lives of others. In turn, we continually invest in the development of our employees to provide them with fulfilling careers.
Come build your career with Alberici -- where tomorrow gets built today.
- Provides administration and functional end user support for Procore and other construction technology related applications.
- Conducts complex process discovery on an as-needed basis to appropriately support project needs and requests.
- Facilitates business process reengineering and change management to standardize and optimize business processes and systems.
- Works with stakeholders to elicit requirements, analyze, define, document, and manage requirements.
- Supports key operational and business processes associated with the construction industry including, but not limited to: document control, construction financials, project delivery, materials procurement, productivity tracking, general site communications, quality tracking, safety, and other construction-related processes and procedures.
- Influences and drives process and tool standardization, where appropriate.
- Ensures that applicable construction technology solutions comply with company and client requirements.
- Acts as a liaison representing business user needs to third party system providers, consultants, and internal IT in support of existing and future systems.
- Reviews system security profiles to ensure proper segregation of duties and access to information.
- Assists in the development and documentation of SOPs.
- Develops and delivers training for business users to optimize processes and systems.
- Assists in evaluating and testing product beta releases and updates.
- Assists in generating and distributing company-wide communications related to construction technology initiatives and applications.
- Represents the Construction Technology group at key construction project lifecycle meetings (pre-planning, kick-offs, and debriefs) to coordinate and manage the implementation of various technologies.
- Participates in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of future technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) with an emphasis in construction management, engineering, information systems and/or technology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction-related role.
- Procore experience in an administrative support role OR as an experienced end-user preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)