Tangent Technologies is accepting applications for Corporate Recruiter (Aurora, IL). Tangent Technologies, LLC offers the most innovative recycled plastic lumber-wood alternative solutions for a multitude of outdoor markets and high value applications. We have more than a decade invested in being "first to market" by developing technological advancements to offer innovative products and features for our customers to support their respective industries.
Recruiter - Job Summary
As a recruiter at Tangent you will have the opportunity to directly impact the organization by finding the most qualified talent with the skills and passion to succeed. You will handle full cycle recruiting from sourcing, screening, coordinating the interview process and assisting in onboarding. You will be responsible to hire top qualified talent for production roles in various departments including, but not limited to operations, maintenance, assembly, forklift drivers.
Recruiter - Role & Responsibilities
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in local and college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Maintains applicant tracking system
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Recruiter - Required Skills & Abilities
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. 4+ years experience in recruiting for production roles.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Recruiter - Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 4+ years experience in recruiting for production roles.
Recruiter - Physical Requirements
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To learn more and apply for this position click here.
Learn more about Tangent Technologies here.