Traylor Bros., Inc. is one of the nation’s leading heavy civil contractors and they’re hiring for a full-time cost/production performance analyst in Houston, TX. Founded in 1946, Traylor Bros. has gained success by taking on and succeeding with extremely challenging projects. They have a staff of highly-competent and dedicated professionals employing some of the most innovative construction techniques in the industry to build landmark bridges, tunnels, and marine structures.
To lead the cost and performance analytics around Traylor’s job cost and productivity metrics at the project level.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure and improve the timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of weekly labor production and performance.
- Manage the development, tracking and reporting of performance indicators for the project.
- Manage the internal control processes for performance reporting
- Work with field managers to ensure accurate input of field labor and quantity reporting
- Outlines work and sets goals and deadlines
- Prepare periodic reports and presentations
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by division and corporate management
- Travel as required to attend, but not limited to, meetings, site visits, training, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrates the ability and behavior necessary to lead others in accomplishing individual and team goals
- Strong computer skills to effectively work with Traylor’s ERP and Project Management software
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral, interpersonal and spoken communication skills
- Business-oriented, strategic mindset
- BA/BS in Business, Management Science, or related study
- Previous experience in a heavy civil construction environment a plus
Traylor offers best-in-class benefits, including:
Optimal health, vision and dental care insurance programs with low premiums
Company bonus programs
Personal development opportunities (training, mentorship, etc.)
401K with up to 7.5% Employer Match
Family-like company culture
Opportunities to participate in local and world-wide charitable events
Future relocation may be required. The ideal candidate for this position is flexible with locality, eager to learn, exhibits strong work ethic, and meets the minimum requirements listed above.
Traylor Bros., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted 2/27/2019
To apply: Please click here