MFA Incorporated is accepting applications for Counter Salesperson (Ava, Lexington, Marshfield, and Willow Springs, MO)
In this full-time position, the employee is expected to perform counter and feed sales at the Agri-Service retail location. This position will also be responsible for daily paperwork, record keeping for the location and computer entry. All duties should be performed in accordance with company policies.
OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT YOU:
- Are available to work full time hours
- Are available to work Saturdays
- Are available to work overtime (as needed)
- Are able to do heavy lifting, loading and bending (50-100 pounds)
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Have experience working in agriculture and enjoy being a key player in the industry
- Have a desire to succeed in your career and the ability to represent the company’s culture
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have computer skills (required)
- Enjoy working with customers
- Have good interpersonal and time management skills
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BRING:
- S. Degree or equivalent experience in sales
- Office and bookkeeping experience (helpful)
- Agricultural background including knowledge of Farm Supply, Feed products and Animal Health (helpful)
MFA Incorporated is a Midwest-based regional farm supply and marketing cooperative serving more than 45,000 farmer/owners in Missouri and adjacent states.
The cooperative's 145 MFA Agri Services Centers combined with 24 locally owned MFA affiliates and approximately 400 independent dealers deliver products and services to help farmers succeed. MFA also offers timely wholesale products to agricultural companies.
MFA helps you navigate the road ahead. Just as routes criss-cross MFA's territory, there isn't just one route to meet the farm's goals. MFA finds innovative solutions to improve productivity and profitability for customers, no matter what size or type of farm they operate.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.