Ingram Barge is accepting applications for a Crew Dispatcher in Paducah, KY. Do you possess superb organization and communication skills? Do you enjoy working as a team in a fast-paced environment? If you are ready to jump right in and tackle exciting challenges, then let’s talk!
Ingram Barge Company has an opening for a Crew Dispatcher in Paducah, KY. We’re looking for a candidate who can multi-task like a pro, with the ability to change tasks in the blink of an eye while still performing the job duties efficiently. This individual will be responsible for scheduling and preparing vessel crew changes, arranging travel for marine associates, ensuring vessels are staffed with the right amount of experience and skills for designated river segments, and processing and maintaining payroll for marine associates.
Our environment thrives on teamwork, and we achieve our best results when we collaborate, share information, and back each other up. Your professional growth as a Dispatcher could lead to a long-term career in Crew Dispatch, but it could also give you the foundation for success in almost any other area of our company.
What you will be doing:
- Crewing vessels
- Providing support to Operations team and other departments
- Processing travel vouchers
- Maintaining payroll
- Creating reports
- Special projects, such as Leave administration
- Backing up manager as necessary
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of the river industry highly preferred
- On call weekend rotation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- High touch customer service
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Ingram Barge here.