MFA Incorporated is accepting applications for Crop Trak Consultant (Audrain/Montgomery County, MO)
In this full-time position, the employee will be expected to scout assigned acres and give customers a report of the results with any needed recommendations. They will also be asked to promote and grow the Crop-Trak crop consulting service throughout their assigned territory. This position also requires some responsibilities for developing variable rate fertility recommendations among other aspects of precision services. All duties must be performed in accordance with company policy.
OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT YOU:
- Are available to work full time hours
- Are available to work Saturdays & Sundays when needed
- Are available to work overtime (as needed)
- Are able to lift 50-75 lbs.
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Have experience working in agriculture and enjoy being a key player in the industry
- Have good time management skills
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have overall knowledge of field crops.
- Are organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BRING:
- BS degree in Agronomy desired, but not necessary.
- A CCA Certificate (preferred)
- Agriculture background (helpful)
MFA Incorporated is a Midwest-based regional farm supply and marketing cooperative serving more than 45,000 farmer/owners in Missouri and adjacent states.
The cooperative's 145 MFA Agri Services Centers combined with 24 locally owned MFA affiliates and approximately 400 independent dealers deliver products and services to help farmers succeed. MFA also offers timely wholesale products to agricultural companies.
MFA helps you navigate the road ahead. Just as routes criss-cross MFA's territory, there isn't just one route to meet the farm's goals. MFA finds innovative solutions to improve productivity and profitability for customers, no matter what size or type of farm they operate.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.