Bussen Terminal is accepting applications for a Crushing Plant Operator (St. Louis, MO).
This is a great time to join the Bussen Quarries team! We are seeking a skilled, reliable Crushing Plant Operator to join our family-owned company. This is a union position with the local 513 Operators. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining the crushing plants and following all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Vocational / Technical degree highly desired
- Welding certifications are a plus
- Experience in quarry operations and maintenance is preferred
- Versatility to work overtime when necessary, including Saturdays
- Ability to perform rigorous physical activities in all weather conditions
- Self-motivated with a solid work ethic
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform area safety inspections
- Start up and run plant in a safe and productive manner
- Recognize and repair issues as they arise
- Perform preventative maintenance on all crushers, shakers, conveyors, etc.
- Replace bearings, gear boxes, motors, screen cloth, conveyor belting, etc.
- Communicate with everyone involved with production
- Complete other duties as needed.
2 years: Quarry Operations and Maintenance
We offer a competitive wage and benefits. If this description sounds like you, apply online today!
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required. Bussen Quarries is an EO/Affirmative Action employer for all including Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with disabilities.
Bussen Terminal is a full-service barge and rail facility located on the upper Mississippi River, just south of the Jefferson Barracks Bridge in St. Louis, Missouri. With three unloading docks each with a 150-ton crane, we unload barges as soon as they arrive at the port.
Please click here to learn more and apply for this position.