MFA Incorporated is accepting applications for Custom Applicator (Pigott, AR; Leon, IA; Hepler, Moran, KS; Ava, Burlington Jct., Elsberry, Emma, Gallatin, Hannibal, Harrisonville, Kirksville, LaBelle, LaPlata, Marshfield, Maysville, Moberly, Norborne, Sedalia, and Shelbina, MO)
In this full-time position, the employee will be asked to operate spray and spreading equipment in an efficient and safe manner during field application of agricultural products. This employee will also be expected to cross train in other areas throughout the Agri-Service to help when needed. All duties should be performed in accordance with company policies.
OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT YOU:
- Are available to work full time hours
- Are available to work overtime (including weekends as needed)
- Have the strength and agility to maneuver equipment (50-100 pounds)
- Pass a DOT drug test and be qualified to drive per DOT regulations
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Have experience working in agriculture and enjoy being a key player in the industry
- Have a desire to succeed in your career and the ability to represent the company's culture
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have computer skills or the ability to learn (required)
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BRING:
- Willingness to obtain a Class A CDL
- Custom application experience (preferred)
- An agricultural background (preferred)
- Mechanical ability (helpful)
MFA Incorporated is a Midwest-based regional farm supply and marketing cooperative serving more than 45,000 farmer/owners in Missouri and adjacent states.
The cooperative's 145 MFA Agri Services Centers combined with 24 locally owned MFA affiliates and approximately 400 independent dealers deliver products and services to help farmers succeed. MFA also offers timely wholesale products to agricultural companies.
MFA helps you navigate the road ahead. Just as routes criss-cross MFA's territory, there isn't just one route to meet the farm's goals. MFA finds innovative solutions to improve productivity and profitability for customers, no matter what size or type of farm they operate.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.