Civil & Environmental Consultants is accepting applications for a Data Manager in Franklin, TN. Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) has an immediate opening for a Project Data Coordinator. This position requires entry and management of field data from field staff to a prescribed format for review, comparisons to existing date, development of trend information and quality assurance for delivery of routine reporting to clients. You will also communicate the data and information in a professional and timely manner and provide the reporting consistent with permit and regulatory requirements for the project sites.
- Manage environmental compliance requirements at various landfills for both federal and state levels;
- Manage/create various monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual compliance reports;
- Manage and review landfill gas wellfield data for accuracy;
- Experience with data management from landfill gas monitoring equipment;
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support to field staff (computer, GEM uploading); and
- Able to read, understand, and interpret all project data.
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Civil & Environmental Consultants here.