We are recruiting for a Database Developer to join our growing Business Systems Support team. The Database Developer is responsible for all facets of the database development process. This includes ETL, Advanced SQL Coding, Optimization, Database Modeling, Indexing, Database Tuning Advisor, SQL Profiler, SSIS, SSRS, Triggers, Database Security, SQL Jobs, and Diagnostic Tools.
A typical day as a Database Developer could include:
- Developing Stored Procedures for the Business Systems Support teams (Web, Windows, Services)
- Assisting the Business Systems Support teams, Client Services, and Management teams with reporting needed for applications and clients
- Creating ETL processes to generate needed reporting data
- Troubleshooting database performance issues
- Identifying, documenting and applying fixes to application and ERP data issues
- Works with Business Intelligence Team to sets up and maintain database warehouses
- Debugging/Optimizing existing queries and stored procedures
You might be a good fit for this role if:
You are a proactive, self motivated, analytical person. You can identify problems and enjoy creating solutions. You have a Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field with 2 to 3 years of experience. You are a good communicator, both written and spoken. You can work well in a team, including tight deadline situations.
A few things that make this opportunity extra awesome:
- We are a 90-year old family owned company that is growing strong and need your talent and skills
- You get to work with an amazing team of IT professionals in a newly renovated office
- Ozinga offers health insurance, retirement savings offerings, community service project opportunities and a family environment