Power UP YOUR CAREER WITH LOUISIANA CAT
Louisiana Cat has been proud to represent Caterpillar® for 4 continuous generations in the state of Louisiana. We have been providing our customers with the highest quality Cat® equipment, service, and parts since 1933. We serve to build and power our community for a better future. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
Louisiana Cat is seeking a Full or Part-Time Delivery Driver to join our growing operations at our NAPA store in Leesville, LA.
This is an entry level driver position whose responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Delivering parts orders to customer facilities, off-loading, stocking, picking and staging of equipment and parts while providing professional quality customer service to all internal and external customers.
MOST IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- Capable of operating TAMS point-of-sale system and cataloging.
- Able to use adding machine and process cash, check, and credit card transactions.
- Visually capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers and remembering their sequencing.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Able to work on feet (stand and walk) for entire assigned work shift.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes of up to 60 pounds.
- Able to repeatedly bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and able to reach upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Able to turn brake drums and rotors, and repair/make up hydraulic hose assemblies (if appropriate).
- Able to move engine blocks, core barrels, and other heavy equipment with moving aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- SHIFT SCHEDULE: Full-time or Part-time
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: Requires physical movement, lifting, squatting, and bending per the job description
LOUISIANA CAT BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision, $50,000 Company Funded Life Policy (if enrolled in Health)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Cancer, Supplemental Life and additional voluntary policies
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Technician Tool Loan Program up to $2,000
- Safety Boot / Safety Prescription Glasses Allowances
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Credit Union
- Technician Career Development Program - Shop & Field Service Training
SAFETY IN ALL WE DO
- We require strict compliance with PPE (personal protective equipment) safety regulations.
- We maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local safety and company regulations.
- All employees must follow all Company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures.
- Louisiana Cat is a drug-free workplace, including marijuana and THC products.
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are dedicated to fostering a safe and meaningful work environment that empowers our employees and customers.
- We are known for creating lasting partnerships, guided by our strong company values, customer experience culture and safety standards.
- We are committed to the long-term growth and success of both our employees and customers.
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day.
- We work across Construction, Electrical Power, Industrial, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries.
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana Cat.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits, paid holidays and vacation, employee incentive programs and 401(k) company match programs.
WHO WE ARE
We are a growing organization focused on creating a positive impact on our employees, customers and communities in which we operate. We seek out employees who are inspired by our values, thrive in a collaborative environment, and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed by 90+ years of success. We have 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South with Corporate HQ located in Reserve, LA and Power Systems HQ located in New Iberia, LA.
- Louisiana Cat (Louisiana Machinery Co, LLC) and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We proudly hire U.S. Veterans.
- Louisiana Cat (Louisiana Machinery Co., LLC) uses E-Verify and complies with I-9 employment eligibility requirements of all new hires. Click here for your rights: click here for more information
- Equal Employment Opportunity Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal: click here for more information
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: click here for more information
- Louisiana Cat (Louisiana Machinery Co, LLC) and its affiliates are drug-free workplaces and post-offer, pre-employment process includes background check, drug/alcohol screen, and if applicable for the role, pre-employment physical/fit for duty assessments.
To learn more and apply click here.
To learn more about Louisiana CAT click here.