DevSecOps Cloud Solution Architect (San Diego, CA)
Trabus Technologies is accepting applications for a DevSecOps Cloud Solution Architect in San Diego, CA. Trabus Technologies (TRABUS) is a minority-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our company has been providing key solutions and unparalleled value in wireless technologies, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence to the federal government and private sector since 2010.
Our capabilities are widely diversified. From the development of emerging technologies that will revolutionize the wireless industry to engineering support services to the armed services, TRABUS is committed to solving real-world problems through technical innovation.
TRABUS has been recognized by “Inc. 5000” as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing, privately held small companies in the United States the last six years in a row. TRABUS is a dynamic, forward-thinking business ready to engage in and overcome our customers’ challenges.
We are looking for a DevSecOps Cloud Solution Architect, who can join our team and make an immediate impact through their creativity, enthusiasm, and technical abilities. The DevSecOps Cloud Solution Architect will serve as an expert in transitioning a traditional HW/SW architecture to a containerized, digital architecture using tools such as Kubernetes, etc., to support theMobile User Objective System (MUOS) / Narrowband Satellite Communications (NBSC) program office. You shall be familiar with cloud architecture and DevSecOps best practices, tools, and approaches, and demonstrated technical leadership experience either within industry or government overseeing similar transition(s) for other national security systems.
As an DevSecOps Cloud Solution Architect, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for gathering system requirements from application architects and product owners.
- Responsible for technical evaluation of cloud strategy and program architecture.
- Remain current with new emerging industry cloud technologies and their potential utilization within hybrid cloud environments.
- Collaborate with the software platform engineers to enable applications to run on cloud infrastructure.
- Transition and operate architected and engineered technical solutions into hybrid and cloud environment.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure design in a networking capacity.
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, spanning-tree architecture, subnetting architecture, routing protocols and routing system architecture and design, access control lists, wireless, vpn architecture, network access control architecture, and firewall architecture.
- Experience in a multi-vendor environment, with the ability to transfer network configurations and concepts from one vendor to another. Desired vendor experience in Cisco, Juniper, and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Ability to communicate complex network solutions to technical and non-technical employees.
You will be a good fit if you have the following qualifications/certifications:
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience required in Cloud infrastructure design in a networking capacity.
- Network tools including but not limited to: Ansible, Wireshark, Network Management Systems, Network Configuration Management, sflow/netflow, IPAM, and SDN.
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes, network, and security.
- Experience with Linux and programming languages like Python, NodeJS or Java.
- Extensive configuration and system design experience with OSPF, BGP, port-channels, firewalls, network fabrics, and DMVPN.
- Experience with Version control system.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility.
We’d expect you to have the following qualifications and/or education requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security Systems, Engineering, or related field from a program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
We’d expect you to have the following educational background, but appropriate experience (above) may outweigh the education requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, specializing in Information Assurance, Systems Engineering, Network Architecture and Design, or related field of study.
US citizenship and final DOD adjudicated TOP Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) access is required.
To apply, go to Careers | Trabus Technologies and click on “View Openings”.
Trabus Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any status protected by federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Trabus Technologies here.