Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc, (CEC) is accepting applications for a Director of Civil Engineering (Toledo, OH)
As a Civil Engineering Practice Lead for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you’ll develop and manage project teams to provide civil engineering solutions and create land development plans for our commercial, manufacturing, institutional, and energy clients. You'll take part in managing projects, reviewing work products, quality control, client interfacing, budgeting, and mentoring and supervising junior engineers. In managing junior engineers, you will review the design aspects which will include site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities. Interacting with clients, contractors, local government officials, you will impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- BS/MS in Civil Engineering
- Professional Registration in Ohio
- Demonstrated client development and management experience
- Experience planning, organizing and overseeing civil engineering projects for diverse market sectors
- Ability to manage multiple activities, technical professionals and targeted client base
- Ability to provide senior technical expertise and mentoring to staff and managers in the civil engineering practice
- Ability to speak and write professionally
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. is an engineering and environmental consulting firm with more than 1,000 team members and 23 offices nationwide. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, CEC is consistently ranked among the top firms on Engineering News-Record’s annual lists of the Top Design Firms and Top Environmental Firms.
At CEC, every member of our team has a personal stake in ensuring the success of our clients. Because their success is our success. As employee-owners of the firm, we are all personally accountable for building lasting relationships and delivering outstanding results. Because we don’t just work at CEC. We own it.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.