Caddo-Bossier Parishes Port Commission currently has an opening for a Director of Operations (Shreveport, LA)
Description: Responsible for overseeing the movement of marine cargo/goods and services and the Fleet Maintenance Program in accordance with all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements in support of the Port’s mission statement and guiding principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine Transportation, Transportation, Logistics or related discipline, Business Administration or Engineering; AND
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position; OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Management of Port and/or transportation industry preferred
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short term and long term disability, PERS retirement system
Salary range $87,428-$171,350 based on experience and qualifications
Questions - contact Marilyn Haley at (318) 524-2272-Deadline to apply May 31, 2022
For more information and to apply for this position, please contact Marilyn Haley directly.
Learn more about Caddo-Bossier Parishes Port Commission.