MFA Incorporated is accepting applications for an Elevator Operator (Emporia, KS; Centerview, Glasgow, and Laddonia, MO)
In this full-time position, the employee will be expected to oversee the operation and maintenance of the grain elevator. This includes maintaining grain inside the bins for proper conditions. This also includes inspecting and maintaining all elevator equipment and repairs. The elevator operator may be asked to cross train in other areas of the Agri-Service to assist with general labor duties when needed. All duties should be performed in accordance with company policies.
OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT YOU:
- Are available to work full time hours
- Are available to work overtime/weekends (as needed)
- Are able to do heavy lifting, loading and bending (50-100 pounds)
- Are able to comfortably handle heights, climb stairs and ladders
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Have experience working in agriculture and enjoy being a key player in the industry
- Have good time management skills
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have good customer services skills
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BRING:
- A High School Diploma (or GED)
- Mechanical ability (helpful)
- Forklift experience (helpful)
- Agriculture background (helpful)
MFA Incorporated is a Midwest-based regional farm supply and marketing cooperative serving more than 45,000 farmer/owners in Missouri and adjacent states.
The cooperative's 145 MFA Agri Services Centers combined with 24 locally owned MFA affiliates and approximately 400 independent dealers deliver products and services to help farmers succeed. MFA also offers timely wholesale products to agricultural companies.
MFA helps you navigate the road ahead. Just as routes criss-cross MFA's territory, there isn't just one route to meet the farm's goals. MFA finds innovative solutions to improve productivity and profitability for customers, no matter what size or type of farm they operate.
MFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information and to apply for this position click here.