Emergency Response Foreman (Fenton and St. Louis, MO)
Environmental Restoration is accepting applications for an Emergency Response Foreman (Fenton and St. Louis, MO)
We are currently seeking a Foreman to be based out of Fenton, MO to assist with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for Environmental Restoration?
- Competitive wages
- Career growth potential
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage
- 401K eligibility after one year with company match
- Paid time off and company paid training
- Positive and safe work environments
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority: PROS – Pause, Review, Observe, Start
Working as a hazmat foreman comes with a lot of responsibility as a result, we are looking to hire people who possess strong knowledge of hazmat, and emergency response procedures and who have exceptional leadership qualities. Foremen often have to work in extreme conditions and need to possess exceptional time and change management skills and be able to work towards tight deadlines.
- Handle creation of job duties and delegate tasks to laborers and operators
- Create and monitor schedules for each worker and ensure that he has the physical and mental ability to cope
- Ensure accuracy of daily work orders and make sure that time efficiency is taken into account
- Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out
- Be able to manage budgets and track costs
- Ensure that all machinery and tools are available to the crew and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance
- Perform inspections to ensure that the crew’s performance is up to established company policies
- Create progress reports on a daily basis and ensure that any significant information is communicated to the project manage
- Handle onsite incidents and emergencies in a proactive manner
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely procurement of supplies and materials
- Ensure periodic maintenance and proper storage of construction equipment and tools
- Have an excellent driving history
- Frequent and extensive travel is required
What does it take to work at Environmental Restoration?
- Must be compliant with ER’s vaccination policy
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, and physical exam.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States (Verified through E-Verify)
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments.
- Able to wear full and half face respirator
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Regularly lift and carry 50 pounds
- Willingness to obtain OSHA (40 hour) Certificate
- Ability to work on an on-call basis
Construction industry experience, environmental experience, hazardous waste experience and certification (i.e. OSHA 40hr HAZWOPER), Class "A" CDL, heavy equipment operation and maintenance experience a plus.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.erllc.com
Environmental Restoration LLC is a provider of cost effective hazardous wastes material management and removal services. Our services include Emergency Response, Site Remediation, Environmental Construction, and Specialty Technical Services. Since 1997, we have been a remediation contractor for federal, state, local agencies, and private sector clients, providing services nationwide from our St. Louis corporate headquarters and from our 23 regional offices located across the United States.
Environmental Restoration LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, genetic information, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or national origin.
To learn more and apply for this position click here.
Learn more about Environmental Restoration here.