Emergency Response Laborer (Fenton and St. Louis, MO)
Environmental Restoration is accepting applications for an Emergency Response Laborer (Fenton and St. Louis, MO)
We are currently seeking an Environmental Laborer to be based out of St. Louis, MO to assist with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for Environmental Restoration?
- Competitive wages
- Career growth potential
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage
- 401K eligibility after one year with company match
- Paid time off and company paid training
- Positive and safe work environments
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority: PROS – Pause, Review, Observe, Start
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following PROS – Pause, Review, Observe, Start
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological and chemical materials
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Operates light and heavy equipment including skid steers, forklifts, pressure washer.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on equipment
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- The applicant must be available for emergency response work after-hours and on weekends.
- Frequent travel is required.
- Have an excellent driving history
What does it take to work at Environmental Restoration?
- Must be compliant with ER’s vaccination policy
- 2 years of environmental project experience
- Pass a Pre-Employment drug screening, criminal background check, and physical exam
- Legally eligible to work in the United Stated (Verified through E-Verify)
- Willingness to obtain OSHA (40 hour) Certification
- Ability to work on an on-call basis as business needs require
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically intensive roll
- Ability to work in confined spaced
- Ability to wear full and half face respirator
- Regularly lift and carry 50 pounds
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments
Environmental experience, hazardous waste experience and certification (i.e. OSHA 40hr HAZWOPER), Class "A" CDL, heavy equipment operation and maintenance experience is a plus.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.erllc.com
Environmental Restoration LLC has been an industry leading provider of cost-effective Hazardous Wastes Material Management and Removal services since 1997. From our St. Louis Corporate Headquarters and our 24 regional offices across the Unites States ER provides Federal, State, and Local agencies as well as private sector clients nationwide with Emergency Response, Site Remediation, Environmental Construction, and Specialty Technical Services.
Environmental Restoration LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, genetic information, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or national origin.
To learn more and apply for this position click here.
Learn more about Environmental Restoration here.