Emergency Response Coordinator –
Environmental Restoration LLC is a provider of cost effective hazardous wastes material management and removal services. Our services include Emergency Response, Site Remediation, Environmental Construction, and Specialty Technical Services. Since 1997, we have been a remediation contractor for federal, state, local agencies and private sector clients, providing services nationwide from our St. Louis corporate headquarters and from our 23 regional offices located across the United States.
Working as an Emergency Response Coordinator comes with a lot of responsibility as a result, we are looking to hire people who possess strong knowledge of hazmat, and emergency response procedures and who have exceptional leadership qualities.
Ideal candidates will have 1 year of environmental experience with increasingly responsibility, excellent references, and the demonstrated ability to perform the following daily functions:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Federal, State and Local environmental regulations/laws
- Be able to set and carry out obtainable goals
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once while displaying exceptional organizational skills.
- Ensure the proper staffing of response team(s), and lead employees by example
- Must possess strong verbal skills and effectively communicate with personnel and clientele
- Be able to assist in providing solutions to complex situations
- Create and monitor schedules for each project
- Perform, complete and or oversee internal company documentation as well as project documentation
- Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely procurement of supplies and materials
Some travel and field work may be required
Pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, and physical exam.
Legally eligible to work in the United States (Verified through E-Verify)
Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments.
Must have some experience with and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to include Excel, Word, and Outlook (email)
Environmental experience, hazardous waste experience and certification (i.e. OSHA 40hr HAZWOPER),
Environmental Restoration is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, genetic information, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or national origin.