Horner & Shifrin is accepting applications for an Engineer - Structural Bridge (St. Louis, MO)
Horner & Shifrin is seeking a full-time Engineer to work in our Structural Bridge business unit located in our O’Fallon, IL or St. Louis office. This position requires 0-2 years of experience.
- Follow Bridge Practice production and design standards and procedures as delegated by the Project Manager
- Perform and check structural engineering calculations
- Participate in the preparation and checking of structural construction drawings
- Develop and check cost estimates
- Participate in the preparation of reports and studies
- Knowledge of MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Structural Bridge Design Software (preferred)
- Ability to traverse structural sites, including heights and rough terrain
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must complete a background check
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Master of Science in Civil Engineering (preferred)
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Our company is devoted to improving the infrastructure of the communities in which we live and work, and our employees are the foundation for clients we serve. Horner & Shifrin is dedicated to the personal and professional development of each and every one of our employees.
As a multidisciplinary professional services firm, Horner & Shifrin is often selected to provide expertise in multiple disciplines on a single project. Employees working in different departments pool their resources, working together to foster innovation and save our clients time and money. With four generations of engineers, technicians, and support staff working side by side, a career at Horner & Shifrin gives anyone starting in the field a chance to learn from those around them.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.