Location: Seattle, WA
PND Engineers' Seattle office is seeking a professional-level environmental specialist to coordinate permitting and compliance plans with regulatory and jurisdictional agencies to enable civil and marine engineering projects to progress through design and construction. An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, organized individual to work with an award-winning engineering team on Pacific Northwest and international projects. Other responsibilities include assisting with technical proposals and related marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited environmental, planning, engineering or natural science program.
- 3 years minimum of relevant permitting and land use experience
- Team oriented in both leadership and supporting roles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-direction.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Valid drivers’ license and good driving record required.
- Must have legal authorization to work for any employer in the United States.
- Graduate degree in a related field.
- Water/marine-related project experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Some project management experience desired.
- WSDOT Certified Senior Author of Biological Evaluations
- Eelgrass delineation
- Wetland delineation
This is a full-time, year-round position with opportunity for growth. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as generous bonus and profit-sharing potential. Our Seattle office is conveniently located near freeway exits and mass transit.
Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minority/Disabled/Veteran