J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is accepting applications for an Estimator (Ottawa, IL; Paducah, KY; Duluth, Saint Paul, and Shakopee, MN; North Kingstown, RI; La Crosse, WI)
Are you looking to work for an organization that values its employees and their knowledge, ideas and efforts?
- We offer a generous, industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
Do you have what it takes to prepare the smartest estimates to help Brennan win business?
- General knowledge of construction equipment and estimating techniques, cost control and material pricing required
- Educational and experience requirements include: Four-year engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and related experience
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with others is important. Minimum supervision provided when estimating items in own discipline; may independently estimate a small to medium-sized project.
- Intermediate ability to troubleshoot logic and techniques.
As an estimator, you will play a critical role in building and maintaining Brennan’s book of business. What are your responsibilities as a critical player on our team?
- Delivery of high-quality estimates that are accurate, complete, well-organized and on time.
- Calculate various statistical data - quantity take-offs, material price lists, labor costs per hour, equipment, etc.
- Review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, or availability of materials.
- Proactively manage workload and consistently follow up on information.
- Build relationships with team members that go beyond the project.
Why choose us?
- You will get to work for a company voted by our employees as a Great Place to Work®, for the fifth year in a row.
- Our focus on safety and quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to exceed.
- They key to our success is our people! From personal development to teamwork and collaboration, we strive to promote individual growth and advancement.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above average compensation.
If you want a career where you will work hard, have opportunities for advancement, and do things every day that others only dream about then we want you.
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work.
Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. here.